Monday, February 12, 2007

The Even Greater Pyramid in East Germany

The Great Pyramid

You thought huge pyramids exist only in history in Egypt and Mexico?
Well, that might have been true up to now.
But now three people from Germany, Ingo Niermann, Jens Thiel and Daniel Windheuser are planning a modern even bigger pyramid in East Germany, Sachsen-Anhalt.
It is meant to be a growing grave for up to 100.000.000 (sic!) people who might want to feel as modern pharaos then...
Read more about The Great Pyramid

powered by performancing firefox

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello
I get your blog through my member at Hot Concept you link have there... could you interested to connection each other through blogroll 4me is much better for easies way revisit again.

sukandanlampumerah

Thank in advance and please notice me at my shoutbox.

your consideration is highly appreciate.

Regard-laling Kuala Lumpur Malaysia

24/10/07 12:40

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will recommend anyone looking for Business loan to Mr Benjamin who helped me with a Four Million USD loan to start my  business and it was fast. When obtaining a loan from them it was surprising how easy they were to work with.The process was fast and secure. It was definitely a positive experience.Avoid scammers on here and contacted Mr Benjamin On.  247officedept@gmail.com  . WhatsApp...+ 19893943740. if you are looking for a business loan.

9/5/21 21:18

 

Post a Comment

<< Home